INTERNET SHOP REGULATIONS
I. PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
- The hereby regulations (Regulations) specify the terms and conditions of selling goods in the internet shop operating at: www.rollersy.com (Internet Shop).
- The owner of the Internet Shop is ROLLERSY Sp. z o.o. , with its registered seat in Rybnik (post code: 44-200), at ul. Piasta 16 A/5, registered at registry of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000645689, with the identification number NIP: 6423198082, and REGON: 365822713, and the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (ROLLERSY).
- In order to visit the Internet Shop, including the possibility to browse the Goods available on offer and place orders, it is indispensible to have:
a) a computer with an Internet access,
b) an internet browser: Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera,
c) an active electronic mailbox.
- The following entities can become Customers of the Internet Shop: a natural person who has reached the age of maturity and has at least partially restricted capacity to perform acts in law; a legal entity or an organisational unit that does not have legal personality, has legal capacity, and has capacity to perform acts in law.
- The Customer should get familiar with the hereby Regulations prior to placing their order.
- Customer: every person who uses the Internet Shop in any way.
- Cart: an element of the Internet Shop used by the Customer to specify the details of their order such as: the Customer’s personal data, the number of Goods, the address of the delivery, the invoice data, the way of delivery, the form of payment, and other data which is necessary to close the ordering process.
- Internet Shop: an online platform operated by ROLLERSY at www.rollersy.com which enables the Customers to place orders for the Goods.
- Goods: products which can be ordered at the Internet Shop.
III. TERMS OF PLACING ORDERS
- The information about the Goods available on offer at the Internet Shop is not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The information about the Goods presented at the websites of the Internet Shop is solely an invitation for Customers to make their offers.
- By placing their order at the Internet Shop, the Customer makes ROLLERSY an offer to enter into a contract of sale (purchase) of a given Goods item. In order to conclude the contract, it is necessary for the Customer to place their order, and for ROLLERSY to confirm that the Customer’s order has been accepted for completion, which takes place after ROLLERSY has verified the availability of the ordered Goods on stock.
- It is possible to place orders at the Internet Shop 7 days a week, 24 hours a day (24/7).
- The Customer can place their order at the Internet shop by selecting Goods presented at the websites of the Internet Shop and adding them to their Cart.
- After adding the selected Goods to their Cart and giving the data necessary for the order to be completed, the Customer confirms placing their order by clicking PAY AND BUY button.
- The prices of the Goods available at the Internet Shop at the moment of placing the order by the Customer are binding for the Customer and for ROLLERSY. The prices of the Goods available at the Internet Shop are given in PLN or EUR, as indicated while placing order, and include VAT (gross prices).
- The prices of the Goods given at the websites of the Internet Shop do not include the cost of delivering the Goods to the Customer. This cost is added to the price of the Goods and is shown in the Customer’s Cart prior to them confirming their order. The cost is calculated depending on the way of delivering the Goods to the Customer, the place of delivery, and the value and size of the order.
- The Customer placing an order at the Internet Shop can choose one of the following forms of payment:
a) cash on delivery: payment in cash upon collecting the ordered Goods, in the case of choosing this delivery option within the territory of the Republic of Poland via an express carrier company, after the Goods have been delivered to the Customer;
b) bank transfer: prior to collecting the ordered Goods, paid to the ROLLERSY bank account specified at the website of the Internet Shop: www.rollersy.com;
c) PayPal payment: prior to collecting the ordered Goods.
- The cash on delivery form of payment is not available for orders with the delivery address outside the territory of the Republic of Poland.
IV. ORDER COMPLETION
- ROLLERSY confirms accepting the order for completion by sending an email to the electronic mailbox address which was specified by the Customer at the moment of placing their order within maximum three days from the date of placing the order.
- If the completion of the order is not possible due to the lack of the ordered Goods on stock, ROLLERSY informs the Customer about this fact within maximum three days from the date of placing the order by sending an email to the electronic mailbox address specified by the Customer. If some of the Goods ordered are not available on stock, the Customer decides whether they want the order to be partially completed or annulled altogether.
- The order may not be accepted for completion if the Customer places incomplete or incorrect data in the order form or if the order form is filled in incorrectly, for example the Customer chooses a method of delivery or payment inconsistent with the selected country of delivery. Before refusing the order, ROLLERSY will attempt to contact the Customer in order to correct errors or determine the data in the scope enabling the order to be completed.
- The Customer can change or annul their order by sending an email to email@example.com before ROLLERSY has shipped the ordered Goods.
- If the advance payment order is annulled following the cases specified in the above mentioned paragraphs 2, 3 or 4, ROLLERSY will return the whole amount paid within 10 business days from the date of annulling the order (in the case of partial order completion, only part of the amount paid will be returned).
- The Goods ordered at the Internet Shop are delivered at the address within the territory of the Republic of Poland specified by the Customer at the moment of placing their order within 7 business days from the date ROLLERSY confirms accepting the order for completion by sending an email to the Customer. In the case of orders with the delivery address outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, the Goods are delivered within 10 business days from the date ROLLERSY confirms accepting the order for completion by sending an email to the Customer.
- If the Customer chooses other than cash on delivery form of payment, the order is accepted for completion on condition that the due payment for the ordered Goods has been made. If the Customer chooses bank transfer form of payment, the order is accepted for completion after the due payment for the ordered Goods has been recorded in the ROLLERSY bank account. If the Customer chooses bank transfer form of payment, they should make the due payment within three days from the date of placing their order.
- The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via an express carrier company (DPD). The delivery takes place on business days.
- The express carrier company makes two attempts to deliver the ordered Goods to the Customer. If the second delivery attempt proves unsuccessful, the ordered Goods get returned to ROLLERSY and the Customer is notified about the fact in an email sent to the electronic mailbox address specified by the Customer upon placing their order. In the case of cash on delivery orders, the order gets annulled after the second unsuccessful delivery attempt.
- The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer along with the purchase document in the form of a VAT invoice. The VAT invoice delivered to the Customer along with the Goods confirms closing the contract.
V. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- Any Customer who is a consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any specific reason within 14 days from the date of obtaining the item by the Customer or a third party appointed by the Customer, other than the carrier, by informing ROLLERSY of his decision to withdraw from the contract, following Article 27 of the Act dated of 30 May 2014 about consumer rights. To keep this term, it is enough to send the letter before the 14-day deadline expires. The Customer can make the statement using the Withdrawal from the Contract Form available on the ROLLERSY website (Appendix nr 1 to the hereby Regulations).
- If the Customer withdraws from the contract on conditions specified in the above mentioned paragraph 1, they should return the Goods to the Internet Shop at the following address: ROLLERSY Sp. z o.o., ul. Piasta 16A/5, 44-200 Rybnik, not later than 14 days from the date of withdrawing from the contract. To keep this term, it is enough to send back the Goods before the 14-day deadline expires. The Customer shall only bear the direct cost of returning the Goods to the Internet Shop.
- The Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in the cases specified in Article 38 of the Act mentioned in the paragraph 1 above, and this includes, for example, the contracts that concern:
a) the items that have not been prefabricated, but manufactured along with the consumer specification or to meet their individualised needs;
b) the items that are delivered in a sealed package and which cannot be returned if the seal has been removed upon delivery due to some health-protection or hygienic issues;
c) the items that after delivery due to their character have been inseparably joined with other items.
- The Customer shall only be liable for diminishing the value of the Goods which results from the Customer having used the Goods in the way that exceeds the regular usage necessary to establish the characteristics, features and functioning of the Goods.
- If the Customer withdraws from the contract on conditions specified in the paragraph 1 above, ROLLERSY is obliged duly, and not later than 14 days from the date of receiving the letter of withdrawal from the contract from the Customer, to return all the payments made by the Customer, including the cost of delivering the Goods. If the Customer has chosen a way of delivering the Goods other than the cheapest, regular form of delivery offered by ROLLERSY, ROLLERSY is not obliged to return the excessive cost the Customer has run into.
- ROLLERSY returns the payments made in the same form the Customer has used unless the Customer specifically agrees to a different form of the return payment which does not burden them with any extra cost.
- ROLLERSY may withhold making the due return payment to the Customer until it receives the item back, or until the Customer presents the evidence of sending the item back, whichever happens first.
- ROLLERSY obliges itself to deliver to the Customer the Goods without defects.
- ROLLERSY is held responsible towards the Customer if the Goods sold have a physical or legal defect as specified in the regulations of the Act dated of 23 April 1964, Civil Code.
- Complaints regarding the non-compliance of the Goods with the contract can be made in person or in writing at the following address: Rollersy Sp. z o.o., ul. Piasta 16A/5, 44-200 Rybnik or at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ROLLERSY will investigate and respond to the complaint filed by the Customer promptly, not later than 14 days from the date of lodging the complaint.
- It is possible for any Customer who is a consumer to follow extra judicial procedures of handling complaints and pursuing claims. In particular, the Customer can address a request to initiate mediation proceedings to settle the dispute to the Regional Inspector of Commercial Inspection (Wojewódzki Inspektor Inspekcji Handlowej), or to the Regular Consumer Court of Arbitration (Stały Polubowny Sąd Konsumencki) which operates with the Regional Inspector of Commercial Inspection (Wojewódzki Inspektor Inspekcji Handlowej). In order to follow the extra judicial procedures of handling complaints and pursuing claims, it is necessary for both parties to consent on the issue.
- It is possible for any Customer who is a consumer to seek assistance in the case of a dispute with a seller, or to get pro bono advice or legal information from a district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organisation whose statutory objectives include consumer protection, like, for example: the Association of Polish Consumers (Stowarzyszenie Konsumentów Polskich), or the Federation of Consumers (Federacja Konsumentów).
- It is possible for any Customer who is a consumer to use the out-of-court settlement of disputes and claims in the form of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) platform, pursuant to Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council of 21 May 2013 on the online system for the resolution of consumer disputes and amendments to Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
- ROLLERSY is the administrator of the personal database given by the Customers of the Internet Shop in order to process their orders. The personal data given by the Customer is processed by ROLLERSY for the sole purpose of order completion.
- The Customer has the right to access the content of their personal data, correct it, or wish it is deleted.
- The Customer can also consent to having their personal data processed in a wider than the above mentioned scope.
VIII. CONTACT DATA
- ROLLERSY can contact the Customers via the e-mail address, telephone number provided by the Customer or using a written form.
- The Customer can contact ROLLERSY in the following way:
a) via e-mail: zamówienia@rollersy.com;
b) via post at: Rollersy Sp. z o.o., ul. Piasta 16A / 5, 44-200 Rybnik.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- ROLLERSY owns the copyright and relevant licences as regards the photographs and textual content presented at the websites of the Internet Shop. It is forbidden to copy or distribute them without the permission of ROLLERSY.
- The names of the Goods presented at the websites of the Internet Shop may be protected under the regulations of the Act dated of 30 June 2000, Industrial Property Law.
- In matters not covered by the provisions of the hereby Regulations, there are to be applied the commonly binding rules of the Polish law, among others those listed in the Act dated of 23 April 1964, Civil Code, the Act dated of 30 May 2014 about consumer rights, and the Act dated of 29 August 1997 about personal data protection.
- Any disputes arising between the Customer who is not a consumer and ROLLERSY will be settled by the court appropriate for the seat of ROLLERSY.
- ROLLERSY does not apply the code of good practice as specified in the Act dated of 23 August 2007 about countering unfair market practices.